Favia health?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blitz06

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Messages
70
Reaction score
46
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, so I’ve had this favia colony for a few months now. When i first put it in the tank I had moved it from the spot it’s in now to the sand bed on the left side. I have a fine sand and I started noticing some tissue recession. About a week ago I moved it back to its original location. I took this picture in the morning and you can see some white on its skin. I do see it’s feeding tentacles at night which I know is a good sign. Have a look and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Just wondering if it looks healthy.
IMG_0963.jpeg
IMG_0962.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new