• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Favias chalice and palys FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
96
Location
Indianapolis Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 6 nice frags of favias WYSIWYG 140 dollars shipped USPS overnight
IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

I also have a 4-5 polyp frag of pooky reds for 40 dollars WYSIWYG
IMG_0699.jpg

I have a 8-10 polyp frag of carlito alien eyes for 40 dollars WYSIWYG
IMG_0695.jpg

A nice 5x5 chalice colony WYSIWYG I bought it as a hells eye from the reef gardener 150 shipped

IMG_0697.jpg
 
Do you have any other pictures of the chalice i want to see the actual colors im very intersted
 
That is the only picture I have right now. I can get others tomorrow. Picture is taken under a 14k phoenix no actinics or leds
 
No I lowered prices on one forum and they sold before I could lower them here. Anyways everything is sold
Please close this thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new