Favorite 3 must have corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I feel like I really have a problem with self control. Every time I buy some coral I tell myself that's it, I'm done now. Then I'm buying 2 or 3 hundred worth a couple weeks later. I'm getting to point where I feel like there's too many pieces in my tank & it's just a mixed bag. Not getting rid of anything, but...

If you could only have 3 & make your whole set up with only these 3, what would they be? Pics would be nice if you have em....Specific corals, not just type.

My 3 would be Joe the Coral, due to the great blue & green colors, good growth, & hardiness. Next would be Red Planet, for the same reasons. My third pick would be some monti Setosa. No better orange blast out there. If I ever do another small reef set up, it will be just those 3, all over the place. I think it would look great if done right.
 
I'd say since I like softies Gsp nice green flavor! Zoos any kind well just call that one coral and let's throw a nice Los... Umm I'll say a sexy golden torch yeah those are mine for sure!
 
These are the next 3 I want
flameon-285x285.jpg

icefireechinata-285x285.jpg

pacman-285x285.jpg
 
I would leave these 3 in my tank right now and get rid of everything else. Lol go figure not even rare or fancy stuff lol

My strawberry shortcake



My candy cane



My red digi

 
I would leave these 3 in my tank right now and get rid of everything else. Lol go figure not even rare or fancy stuff lol

My strawberry shortcake



My candy cane



My red digi

 
Here are my three:

My Clownfish hosting Dunacn

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415577190.110841.jpg


Pearl Bubble Coral

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415577269.768227.jpg


And my Aussie Elegance Coral

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415577538.992176.jpg
 
Green slimmer, strawberry fields, and my unknown coral. But maybe a close 4th and 5th with my rainbow SPS and acans on the bottom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426289091.714928.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426289139.936897.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426289067.748928.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426289199.172946.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426289212.111278.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new