Favorite beer?

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Founders Centinial IPA and Bells Two Hearted is my jam! Michigan is beer city U.S.A. Just saying

Only if you don't count Portland in the ranking :p :p

A little store by my house carries 2000 different beers. I'm going to give Founders Centennial a try tomorrow!

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not actually, looks like there southeast of indy? Im all the way up in what everyone calls "The Region" lol. Ill have to check that place out sometime
Ahhhh yes, the region. I know it fairly well. I am about a half hour south in Indy. If you're ever in your way to Louisville or south of Indy, it my be worth a stop.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ballast Point is the best. I worked 2 buildings from the tasting room. Grapefruit Sculpin IPA on Nitro!

the grapefruit one is solid, but man i loved the pineapple. i must've been in the minority because i still see grapefruit constantly, but no pineapple :(

U

User1

View Badges
None. Lol how about whiskey! :D

Irish here. Green Spot, Yellow Spot, and Green Spot Chateau Montelena :) I also have one of the first / recent batches of Red Spot. Lots of spots!

Beer, well, again Irish. I prefer a nice pint of Guinness at a small hole in the wall pub back on the Green Isle...Anywhere else it just isn't the same no matter how many times I click my heels and say so.

I'm not too much into beer anymore but I know the micro brews and IPA are all the rave.

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michigan is beer city USA? Lol. Didn't even make the list..

dodger745

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you familiar with 450 North? It's a place local to us. They've gotten quite a following over the last few years. Not much of a beer guy myself, I enjoy a fat tire or Newcastle from time to time but I'm mostly a bourbon and red wine guy.
lots of guys around me go nuts for the 450 north slushies. the recent controversy of the ABV content has been interesting

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My own. I brew my nectar, mostly IPAs and some ales.
I started last summer. I haven’t bought beer since September. Having a 5 gal keg on tap of awesome beer at all times is nice, especially for the impromptu neighborhood get togethers we have. I don’t have to worry about drinks.

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whiskey guy... Buffalo Trace. They produce the Pappy Van Winkle brand, the Buffalo Trace is the same mash Bill, just didn’t “quite” pass the test. $25/bottle instead of $1,000+
Big fan of Eagle Rare too. For whatever reason, my local store by me never has either in stock. I’ve been snagging Jim Beam Black Extra Aged for my well bourbon for the last year or so at the same price point as BT and it’s pretty dang good.

SteveEreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only if you don't count Portland in the ranking :p :p

A little store by my house carries 2000 different beers. I'm going to give Founders Centennial a try tomorrow!
If you like stouts Founders CBS or KBS are very good

ReefBum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stout/Porter- Gonzo by flying dog
Ipa-sip of sunshine by lawson
Lager- Sam Adams Boston lager
Wheat-shock top anhurser busch
Brown ale-butternut harvest ale long trail brewing

Favorite beer company, Samuel Adams
Yes, Sip of Sunshine from Lawson’s Finest Liquids! Our local brew

B5E5DD62-3279-4359-B564-00D90A3E4F81.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back