Favorite bulb for Frag Tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cully
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am getting pretty decent growth in my 75 gallon 48x18x20 display with 250 watt Radiums and the new style Ice Caps in Lumenarc mini reflectors.
 
I've had the same problem with my Radium 20K, 150W - nice color but little growth. I'm going to try a Phoenix 14K next.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new