Favorite bulb for Frag Tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cully
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am getting pretty decent growth in my 75 gallon 48x18x20 display with 250 watt Radiums and the new style Ice Caps in Lumenarc mini reflectors.
 
I've had the same problem with my Radium 20K, 150W - nice color but little growth. I'm going to try a Phoenix 14K next.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new