favorite Caps

  • Thread starter Thread starter labman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

labman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see them doesn't matter if they are in your tank or not just what you think is hot. I love them one of my favorite corals here is mine that is in my tank to start it I got it from work because I loved it so much I couldn't let anybody else have it about 4-5 inches around

redchalice.jpg
 
Lets see them doesn't matter if they are in your tank or not just what you think is hot. I love them one of my favorite corals here is mine that is in my tank to start it I got it from work because I loved it so much I couldn't let anybody else have it about 4-5 inches around

redchalice.jpg

Dave, thats not a cap :D
 
yeah......not a cap

my favorite is the lengsy cap, and then the flower petal monti cap. i like things that have more than one or two colors to them. ;)

IMG_1544.jpg
 
ment chalice lets call it brain fart lol it's been one of those days forgive if me lol
 
I think you're in the wrong forum for posting chalice pics. Looks like its going be a rough week for you. LOL
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new