Favorite cologne or perfume?

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a male I have two sides to my likes. Some days I like the strong cologne while other days I prefer something smooth. So here are my favs for cologne:

Strong:
Abercrombie: Woods
Ralph Lauren: Romance
Banana Republic: W

Smooth:
Liz Claiborne: Curve

If I had enough money I would buy every cologne I liked, but my last name isn't Trump or Gates so I stick with what I got.

PS I would like to know which colognes females like on males and vice versa.

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We tend to be very light on the perfumes in our house because both hubby and I can tend to get itchy throats and sneezy from it. I like oils that I can spritz through the day, I'm currently using a rose water that has just rose, glycerine and water. I use it in my hair to detangle, and on my skin.

As for perfumes, I love Estee Lauder's Beyond Pardise, and I like Pleasures. Both I can sometimes wear, but I have to keep it away from my face.

As for colognes, my hubby is very 'non fuss', but he does always wear cologne. I'm trying to find what he's been wearing lately....lol...I have to see the bottle to know. Its something I picked out after sniffing around the men's counter for a while and getting massive headache. LOL. I'm thinking it might be an Armani fragrance. He's always like Calvin Kleins 'Eternity'. During the time when we first dated (years ago OK, like...15 years ago) he wore Obession, and I still love the smell of it. Giggle, how old school is Polo? I can remember guys wearing that alot when I was finally of age.

Kam

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just sweat for me

LOL......

I like Beyond Paradise for men...

My favorite cologne's are:
Goodlife very clean has a lemon citrus scent
Cuba kinda citrus, with maybe vanilla
Joop

On women my favorite is Joop for women.......

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Polo Blue!!! Best stuff Ive ever had. The original Nautica Competition, Curve for men are also some of my favorites.

OP
OP
ficklefins

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll check out Polo Blue and I know Nautica has some nice scents.

I've got Curve as my low key cologne.

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, I'm so boring here with my Irish Spring soap :(

I pretty much don't know any of the names of the women's perfumes.

There's one that I liked, and it might have been Jessica McClintock or something.... don't laugh. It could have been laundry detergent for all I knew.

The only reason I liked it was that a most awesome dancer woman I knew wore it. It was amazing just watching her walk across the room and sit on the edge of a desk. You could see her body awareness, subtle control, and gracefulness in every movement.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Kam... Polo brings back some sweet memories... LOVE it...! :D When my first ever boyfriend moved away, he even gave me a teddy bear with it on it, and slept with it for 2 years. (Even after moved on to new bf's :lol: ) *sigh* Ahh, Chuck Hunter... :ROTFL:

Nowadays, I like Aqua Di Gio on Kris. I wash the dog with Axe (don't laugh) because it is the only thing that keeps the dog smell from coming back the longest. I also like the Abercrombie and Fitch 8 for men, and it's relatively cheap. :D

I wear Amazing Grace by Philosophy, Prada, or the female version of 8. I like clean smells... I wanted to buy that new Stella Mcartney rose perfume, but K doesn't like it...

It has to be fairly strong for me to smell it at all- lost alot of my sense of smell from sinus surgeries. Amazing how much of your sense of taste goes with it.

:D
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I really do!!! Happened because I ran out of doggie shampoo once and used that instead. Noticed the smell was gone longer, and have been using it ever since... It's really funny because people really like to pet ODie and I have noticed that friends of mine who won't pet dogs usually will love on Odie at our house...
:D
Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giggle, thats so funny. My dog decided to have an accident all over herself at like 2am the other night, and I couldn't find her doggie shampoo to save my life. I ended up using the kids baby wash type stuff because I've heard that people soap's PH is rough on dogs or something. Somehow I thought the kids stuff would be gentler. But Axe?!? LOL, if your dog can bath in that without his fur falling out, then I should be able to bathe Daffy in Estee. Of course, then I'd sneeze at her because she's constantly on me. =P

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I prefer "Aramis Life" on my husband more than any other cologne though the cologne that I will always love back in the days of High School was Farienheit (Not sure on the spelling). I had this hot English teacher that wore that cologne and boy did I ever have a thing for him :lol:

As far as perfume I wear....I like very light scents. The one I've been wearing most these days has been "Lovely" from Sara Jessica Parker and "Oceanus" from the Body Shop :)

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got bottles of polo and safari left from high school, these days when i do put on some cologne it is jean paul gautier sp?., very subtle, not overpowering.

mbunaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here twon I wear Jean Paul Gautier its very good and I get compliments from the ladies all the time.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 42 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back