Favorite common coral name?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,850
Reaction score
122,430
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are so many crazy, funny, gross names that people have come up with to describe certain corals like zoas and palys, acans, acros, etc.

It got me wondering what some of your favorite NAMES are. Not the coral itself but names! Oh ok why not add a photo of the coral if you want to! :D

**Please only family friendly names**
 
PURPLE PEOPLE EATER PALYS

3606_14_zps28dc65b9.jpg
 
BBEB. I remember I was at a coral convention and a blond female asked the vender the name of that paly in their frag tank. The vender didn't look at her because he was busy and said the full name at her.
 
Got one of those bbeb in my tank, very demanding only wants the finest water quality lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new