Favorite Corals

Bran415

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
122
Reaction score
22
Location
Kissimmee, Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I'm doing a servay on what's everyone favorite Corals are please send me a comment or dm or a pm to found out what's the favorite corals...
 
One I love but can’t introduce since they spread so fast is pulsing Xenia. Just love watching it, never gets old.

Otherwise sooo many and will also throw Oregon tort. I cheated by naming two but technically one is a softie so different categories.
 
I would say gobies are my favorite fish but this is hard. I have 7 different types followed by 3 firefish. I have cleaner gobies 3 different shrimp gobies as well as a sand sifter and always have a clown goby in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new