Favorite Filter Feeder in your tank?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
573
Reaction score
524
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your favorite filter feeder for your tank? One that you purposefully introduced, so anything that just popped up uninvited do not count. I really love porcelain crabs and clams, but coco worms are also super cool looking. If I had to choose a favorite I would probably go with clams.
 
Feather dusters (not just coco) are wonderful but I just got a red tunicate that looks like a beef heart. It’s pretty cool.
 
This:
1000027888.jpg

One of the more interesting hitchhikers I have had so far. We share a family tree! 😉
 
P_20260312_085154.jpg

Probably my Christmas Tree Worms. Always cool. Had them for quite some time now.
Ohh, those are very nice! And your Porites is looking fine too. I have a rock with worms too but the coral they are/were in appears dead now. It’s been in the tank since January 2026.

20260909_162647_CB0E1EFD-631C-4864-B7CA-7E524F143FC3.png
 
I also really like feather dusters. I also got a sponge (I think it’s a red encrusting) on my toadstool frag
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new