Favorite Higher PAR tenius?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LBA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LBA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
251
Reaction score
56
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 spots I've been saving for a few special acro pieces. I was thinking about a couple Tenius pieces since they seem all the rage. They will all be next to each other with plenty of space.

My checklist is

Moderate - high flow
400- 450 PAR
Looks great in blues

What would you suggest? Feel free to share pictures! Thank you!
 
CC Pink Highlighter
SC Orange passion
Oregon blue tort

2 listed previously

If I had only 3 spots it’d be a Walt Disney, Pink Highlighter, Oregon blue tort. The tort obviously isn’t a tenuis but there is nothing else like it. Or I’d go Homewrecker, SC Orange Passion, Oregon blue tort

But I can’t just have 3 because I have no self control 🤣 I gotta have all of them
 
The asd rainbow mille is also a banger if you can get that orange to show
 
Disneys are probably more affordable and accessible, but i prefer the Homewrecker color pallet contrast over a Disney if I HAD to pick one or the other lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new