Favorite Live Sales

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been looking forward to ARC's current live sale for months, but unfortunately due to family commitments I wasn't able to participate for the bulk of the sale (I don't think it's quite over yet but too late to join IMO). What other live sales does everyone else look forward to mostly? Ecspecially for cheap SPS, although I have a mixed reef with a little of everything, so it doesn't have to be only SPS.

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't partook in any live sales. I have watched though. I've been to WWC a handful of times and they have excellent stuff so I would trust their sales. TBH last time I got SPS, and I will be doing it again... Battlecorals. Indont know that he does live sales but his quality and customer service is fantastic. I had got a mystery box a couple years ago and he really took care of me! So I wasn't more help and good luck!

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't partook in any live sales. I have watched though. I've been to WWC a handful of times and they have excellent stuff so I would trust their sales. TBH last time I got SPS, and I will be doing it again... Battlecorals. Indont know that he does live sales but his quality and customer service is fantastic. I had got a mystery box a couple years ago and he really took care of me! So I wasn't more help and good luck!
I've ordered from BattleCorals a few times and will continue to do so. Great prices on his battle boxes, ecspecially when on sale.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back