Favorite Millepora?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dylan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yesss. I can't wait. I did pretty good for my first tournament, 4th place. I lost my first match then won two.
 
Here's my absolute favorite; not just mille, but of all the corals I have - H@rry Kari!
harry_kari.jpg
 
DML I want a piece of that!!!


Ecto Cooler is my fave milli, I would trade a body part for a frag of that.
 
Here are 3 of the pieces in my tank:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0755.jpg
    DSC_0755.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0756.jpg
    DSC_0756.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC_0741.jpg
    DSC_0741.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 205
the first 2 i received as frags about a little over a year ago and by far they are the fastest growers in my tank, the last 1 i just got about a month ago and new coralites are starting to form. give them plenty of space, they will over grow anything.
 
My favorite is the rouge mille, if mine wasn't so hacked up I could post a picture haha
 
here is my 2 millepora. I got them as tiny frags 7 month ago hope to get more to fill my new tank
DSC00012.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new