Favorite ocelarius clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sipec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Whats your favorite clown?

  • Regular - Ocellaris/Percula

    Votes: 293 37.8%
  • Gladiator

    Votes: 33 4.3%
  • Misbar

    Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 39 5.0%
  • Stubby

    Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Snowflake

    Votes: 98 12.6%
  • Black ice

    Votes: 96 12.4%
  • Other

    Votes: 162 20.9%
  • I dont like clownfish :eek:

    Votes: 38 4.9%

  • Total voters
    775
I chose the normal morph. I don't have a problem with the designer clowns or those who keep them, they just aren't for me. I like any that can be found on the reef, which means the darwins and regular ocellaris. However, if the designer clowns were less expensive and a little healthier, I wouldn't mind a pair in my tank.
 
I chose the normal morph. I don't have a problem with the designer clowns or those who keep them, they just aren't for me. I like any that can be found on the reef, which means the darwins and regular ocellaris. However, if the designer clowns were less expensive and a little healthier, I wouldn't mind a pair in my tank.
I do love the original ones

The designers can be healthy. My Peacekeepers are over 8 years old.. and going strong. Inbreeding isn't as harmful to fish. It happens in the wild as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new