Favorite Photography Accessories

Redbeards.Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
51
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! Im new to reefing and to the Reef2reef forums! Im a cinematographer by trade so I love taking pictures and videos of my tank! What are some of the accessories that really have upped your photo game intensely?

Currently looking at top down waterproof tube that go on the lens? What do we think? do people have success with these?

Im a little obsessed so I dont mind spending a little bit. lately I have just been using the iPhone but really getting some cool stuff!

Do I have to upload my photos elsewhere in order to upload here? I was able to upload them after but couldn't do it on the intial posting?

IMG_4333.jpeg IMG_4546.jpeg
 
🤣 I love a properly draped model, especially the fit in the Emperor’s New Clothes.

Otherwise I am just an amateur iPhone guy, with nothing like I mentioned on it.
 
I use an Orphek lens kit and my old phone. Sometimes I get a few good shots.lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251023_113853943~2.jpg
    IMG_20251023_113853943~2.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20250921_121806293_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20250921_121806293_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20240804_101837152~2.jpg
    IMG_20240804_101837152~2.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 36
Check out Oceanbox Designs. They have a really neat kit of filters and a submersible viewer for top down photos with your iPhone. I'm still fooling around with mine to hit the sweet spot of realistic colors. Don't use too much orange filter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new