Favorite Special inverts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwair
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2014
Messages
2,368
Reaction score
6,681
Location
Shreveport, LA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your favorite inverts? Talking not CUC. Like one of mine is Halloween Hermit. Think they are so cool.

Thinking of setting up a nano tank that is mainly special inverts. No fish. So getting ideas!
 
Conches, Pom Pom crabs and blood red shrimp are some of the cool ones
 
Porcelain crabs and pistol shrimp
Yep planned on having porcelain crabs for sure. Pistol shrimp i've had in the past and I love the relationship with gobies, but I haven't decided if I'm going to put those in this tank yet.
 
Porcelain crabs and large serpent stars get my vote.
E3B731DF-AB16-4865-AFFF-78485690F621.jpeg
 
I've ALWAYS loved these, just stayed away cause of their diet. Not exactly sure how to always keep starfish on hand to feed them lol
I just buy one every month for each tank but the tank with the pair I buy one every two or three weeks haha
 
I've always loved pom pom crabs, I've got to do my research on those! Conches get terribly big right?
3-4" so you need to give them some space.
 
if its a fishless nano, why not get a sea apple becasue it would be easy to feed. you could mix it with gorgonians, soft corals that dont sting, starfish, crinoids, and other filter feeders
 
I've always loved pom pom crabs, I've got to do my research on those! Conches get terribly big right?
Fighting conch won’t
Wild ones do
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new