Favorite things

AquaMama13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
988
Reaction score
741
Location
Bristol, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wake up really early in the morning, and one of my favorite things to do when I get up is to look at my tank with all the lights off. It's like a completely different world. The corals look different and I can see pods everywhere, the fish are sleeping. I think watching my mandarin sleep is very entertaining. So what is everyone's favorite thing in there tank when the lights are off?
 
I like watching the pods fight each other! There is definitely turf wars going on in there!
 
I used to check out my tank when I came home really late (used to happen a lot, not so much anymore).

I got to see my cleaner shrimp spawn as well as something like that with bristleworms. And of course the pod and nocturnal snail things going on
 
I love catching my royal blue pencil wrasse waking up in the morning. He pops half out of the sand way before the lights come on and long before anyone else is awake. Just seeing his head sticking out of the sand and his eyes looking everywhere staying like that for several minutes is comical.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new