Favorite Type of Bubble Tip Anemone?

Zakery Murray

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2018
Messages
972
Reaction score
1,621
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to get a bta anemone to hopefully eventually host my clownfish, and I want an amazing looking one, I am used to just normal green or red bubble tip anemones and have always wanted one that would stand out and be one of the main focuses of the tank. On that note can anyone give me some choices of one that would do that, I have heard of a few like black widow etc... I was just wanting some more choices and color options out there, if anyone can tell me some, and maybe post a pic of theirs that would be helpful.
 
Just now I just saw a bubble tip anemone show off thread... RIP, if anyone has the names of some cool designer anemones that would still be helpful!
 
Some names: lemon drop(which some think is just a color morph of the Chicago), Colorado sunburst, inferno, black widow, rainbow, Arizona sunset, and acid rain. Those are some off the top of my head.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new