favorite type of chips

Tie between regular Pringle’s and regular SunChips. I’m pretty boring lol
 
While I’m here (:)), I don’t mean to be a health nut but one piece of advice I’ll give is watch out for hydrogenated oils in foods, they can be pretty bad, I believe affecting your digestion. I know they’re in some types of peanut butter. Got this advice from a special doctor.
 
English style 'salt & vinegar' potato chips. Or regular Doritos in a pinch.
 
Lay's Dill Pickle or Munchos. PUFFY Cheetos. (The great Cheeto debate in our house)
 
I don't really eat much junk food anymore, but anything with the Flamin Hot brand is hard to resist......mainly Cheetos :)

cheetos.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new