Favourite tangs

Zach136378

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
293
Reaction score
84
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyone’s favourite tang. Personally mine is a fowleri I have never kept one but they are so stunning what is everyone else’s favourite?
 
Naso Elegans by far. Something about the yellow dorsal and the streamers of the tails of the adult males that I find amazing. Plus they graze just about every algae other theman Valonia.
 
Clown Tang(Acanthurus lineatus). Wish I could have one but I have only a 150g DT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new