Favourite zoa? Armor if god!

Canadianbeardedreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!!

Just wanted to make a quick post see if anyone wants to post pics of their favourite zoas, One of mine is the armor or god zoa! Love the color by far one of my favourites :) Will post pic in the am!
 
While we never bought any, alien anti venoms look amazing to me. Always been fond of rastas though. I believe we will always have a colony in our tank.
Screenshot_20181118-194101_Gallery.jpg
 
AOGs are great, and grow like weeds. I don't have a photo, but I always really liked the watermelons and dragon eyes (not the green radioactive ones).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new