I'm setting up my first reef tank, going slow and learning much. Now that I've assembled my planned aquascape, I'd very much welcome any feedback before adding water, so posting a couple pics. It's a 55 gallon peninsula, visible from both sides. I wanted to create a sense of geology like shale or slanting rocks... Plan is to add 1" (or more?) of sand. One advice that stuck was to isolate islands to help manage coral "takeovers" in case that was needed, so I glued up 3 non-touching islands. Other design points: not too near the glass (for cleaning), lots of small crannies plus a "crevasse" and an arch, not too high to allow long-term growth (max of 15" in the 21" tall tank), topography is higher near the back for visual interest but with plenty of room (I presume) for the wave pump and lily pipes, lots of negative space near the "Front". These pics show two smaller rocks (with tie wraps) tossed in open spaces for now, but they're very optional if ya'll think it's good or bad.
Here's also a link to a quick video around the tank for more visualization: https://www.icloud.com/photos/#093Xj1gKDLE9aeVBmBuyibeoA
Thanks for any suggestions/concerns!

Here's also a link to a quick video around the tank for more visualization: https://www.icloud.com/photos/#093Xj1gKDLE9aeVBmBuyibeoA
Thanks for any suggestions/concerns!

