Feather duster hitch hiker??

Jharris032

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
80
Location
West Palm
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure this is a feather duster that came in on an Ultra Acan I just got but it’s the first one I’ve seen hitch hiking so I want to be sure. Thanks!!
76C7BFEA-9635-4B8B-87F3-19B72E616B8D.jpeg

 
Hard to tell from the picture, any other way you can get a picture of it?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new