Feather duster spawning

FchriReefID

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
26
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few days ago, I brought 3 feather duster and place them in my 5 gallon nano. They all dong great until this morning I found one of them started excreted white liquids to the waters, and soon after the other ones excreted stringy liquids that seems to consisted of eggs? Soo are they're spawning? What should I do next? And is water change necessary?

IMG_20260102_101524.jpg IMG_20260102_101532.jpg IMG_20260102_104410.jpg
 
Few days ago, I brought 3 feather duster and place them in my 5 gallon nano. They all dong great until this morning I found one of them started excreted white liquids to the waters, and soon after the other ones excreted stringy liquids that seems to consisted of eggs? Soo are they're spawning? What should I do next? And is water change necessary?

IMG_20260102_101524.jpg IMG_20260102_101532.jpg IMG_20260102_104410.jpg
While they can secrete eggs , they also secrete waste. Can be either
 
you better think up some names fast 😄
  • Sir Dust-a-Lot
  • Captain Fluffbeard
  • Duchess Featherbottom
  • Living Pipe Cleaner
  • Neptune's Lashes
  • Poseidon's Paintbrush
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new