Feather duster species only tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CD_Scapes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CD_Scapes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
253
Reaction score
293
Location
Bemidji, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How plausible would a feather duster only tank be? I wanted to try out either a few dwarf dusters or a single larger duster in my spec III and yes I know it will need to be setup for a while before I can add dusters. I’m going to be using live sand and rock and load the back with rubble from Tampa Bay Saltwater so biofiltration and microfanua diversity will not be an issue. My main thing is what should I feed? I will for sure feed phyto but maybe reefsnow as well?
 
Thats a awesome idea, should look really cool too.

They should be fine with a combination of small foods.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new