Feather duster v campfire feather duster

I believe “campfire feather duster” is the trade name for the purple and yellow species from the genus Sabellestarte. Often referred to as a giant feather duster, although I think that common name is already used to refer to a different species, Eudistylia polymorpha. Essentially, there is no difference because a campfire feather duster is a particular kind of feather duster.
 
I believe “campfire feather duster” is the trade name for the purple and yellow species from the genus Sabellestarte. Often referred to as a giant feather duster, although I think that common name is already used to refer to a different species, Eudistylia polymorpha. Essentially, there is no difference because a campfire feather duster is a particular kind of feather duster.
No major deviation from feather duster norm besides coloration? Good! just making sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new