Feather Duster?

Tarabelle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
28
Location
washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is the new feather duster I saw a month ago…. Looks like it two very small ones. Should move this closer to the larger two I have on the other side of the tank?
IMG_6595.jpeg
 
shouldn't need to be next to the others if it is a feather duster. I actually can't even tell what that is based on the picture to be honest.
 
shouldn't need to be next to the others if it is a feather duster. I actually can't even tell what that is based on the picture to be honest.
Thanks! I recorded this…… it may not be a feather duster. I just read up on more tube worms…. Does this video help?
 
Thanks! I recorded this…… it may not be a feather duster. I just read up on more tube worms…. Does this video help?
There's no video attached - also, videos tend to struggle on here, so most people upload them to a site like YouTube and then link the video here from there.
 
There's no video attached - also, videos tend to struggle on here, so most people upload them to a site like YouTube and then link the video here from there.
Thanks for that info. Didn’t realize the videos were difficult.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new