Feather dusters skin flaking?

LukeSivyer45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
301
Reaction score
72
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7C627680-5338-4855-873D-B871F9E8FEC9.jpeg
7E89AB8F-C45E-4F26-9EED-BD9391DF8627.jpeg
I got this feather duster2 days ago. I checkback on it and its worm structure like skin is sort of flaking off. Is this normal?
 
it is not its skin, it is a tube, the worm is inside the tube. The tube is not totally solid, its made out of tiny debris that the worm is able to capture with its feathers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new