Feather dusters.

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidm777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davidm777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
115
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.
For a period of time I went a little crazy feeding since my nutrients kept allowing it.
I corrected the overfeeding but still left with the over population of feather dusters.

I have a 20gal. Been thinking of a female arrow crab but there are a lot of cautionary videos on these guys. I do have a cleaner and a pistol shrimp. Don't really have Hermit crabs.
Will an arrow crab be a good idea?



57225.jpg
 
Hello all.
For a period of time I went a little crazy feeding since my nutrients kept allowing it.
I corrected the overfeeding but still left with the over population of feather dusters.

I have a 20gal. Been thinking of a female arrow crab but there are a lot of cautionary videos on these guys. I do have a cleaner and a pistol shrimp. Don't really have Hermit crabs.
Will an arrow crab be a good idea?



57225.jpg
As long as you keep them well fed they should be fine and will be great for eating the feather duster worms
 
I mean.... the thing has a silver platter for a minute if she does eat them dusters.
 
One more thing, I would try to get one on the smaller side to lower risk of predation towards the cleaner shrimp
 
I guess it will be more like a rental service at my LFS then.
 
Don't tell me I'm the only one who took way too long trying to figure out what had such big eyes in this picture before realizing what it was 🤣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new