Feather starfish (Red Sea lily)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan Friday
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan Friday

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
89
Reaction score
25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone with success feeding feather starfish? I have my eye on one at LFS .From what I gathered the are near impossible to keep ,however I am willing to put the work in to feeding if there is a way
 
Don’t get it. They don’t last long in aquariums and are better left in the ocean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new