Featherdusters

  • Thread starter Thread starter MWFoster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MWFoster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two large feather dusters one in moderate flow the second one in medium flow. The one in stronger flow arms are twice as big as the medium flow. The one in medium flow has an Aiptasia that I buried and hopefully will be dead soon else I would move it by my UV outlet like the other one. It does not look like the tips are braking but it has not gotten bigger like the other. Any suggestion. I know fuzzy photos and it’s 2 days before I clean my glass again.

E70180BA-379C-4C2A-9294-F142EDBA6D54.jpeg 6BCFA233-E818-4A54-B5A4-22569853DC39.jpeg
 
I have two large feather dusters one in moderate flow the second one in medium flow. The one in stronger flow arms are twice as big as the medium flow. The one in medium flow has an Aiptasia that I buried and hopefully will be dead soon else I would move it by my UV outlet like the other one. It does not look like the tips are braking but it has not gotten bigger like the other. Any suggestion. I know fuzzy photos and it’s 2 days before I clean my glass again.

E70180BA-379C-4C2A-9294-F142EDBA6D54.jpeg 6BCFA233-E818-4A54-B5A4-22569853DC39.jpeg
Makes sense as they utilize flow to capture food
You can try target feeding smaller one plankton or phytoplankton
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new