Feb Meeting

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need a host for the Feb and March meetings April will be the Frag Swap and after that it is up to a new BOD
The Topic for feb will be Elections of the new BOD, Nominations can and will be accepted and voting can be held for 30 days and the new BOD can be announced at the March meeting. Good luck to all that want to be a part of the new BOD of this great Club, And continued sucess.
Bill
PS A Sunday meeting would be better for higher attendance for everyone to have a say in the process of electing a new BOD

Last edited:

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we could do one at my house and play the game "what the heck is wrong with my tank" ive been playing it for the last month and im still losing..

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I feel your pain. Your tank is making me feel like an idiot. When you finally figure it out, we are all going to feel like total jack holes, for not seeing it.

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if we do my house it will have to be sunday the 12th or 26th, gotta work the weekend in between

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if we do my house it will have to be sunday the 12th or 26th, gotta work the weekend in between

That will be perfect.... I would say the 12th. Mainly for voting purposes, it will give us the 30 period for people to vote. I also think we should also do a voting poll in the private section this year as well. We can talk more on that at the meeting though.

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummm, stuff is dying and or changing colors, mostly sps, acrocs, montis.... some of my LPS have looked bad but seems to be turning around, so maybe my sps are still having issues with whatever it was but im still not happy and thinking something is wrong. all my parameters are well within spec so i have absolutely no ideas left other than diggin through the sand to make sure some wasnt dropped in the tank.... which i almost did last night... i am open to ideas. i know "bugs" is one idea but havent seen any and i have had a few softies die off as well so yeah, like it sounds like by my rambling, im clueless...

anyways , we are good for the 12th, time TBD later (its a sunday and will be after noon)

whats wrong with ur tank?

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sux jay .. maybe ur running into the same problem some ppl are running into using ecobak type prodycts maybe ur water is to clean and corals are starving? Or maybe u striped it to fast when u started using the pellets.

Last edited:

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting to lean that way.... Not that I stripped it to fast but gradually stripped it as it has been running for a while. However, I didn't change my "feeding the coral" schedule which was randomly and not often. And as I'm reading stuff will start dying if you don't feed your corals because of the pellets stripping everything from your tank. People see the exact same thing I am seeing and reduce theRe pellets or start heavy feeding and everything turns around.... I guess I need to figure out what heavy feeding means and what people are using...

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but that's valentines weekend..

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 44.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back