Feb Meeting

VandyTime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we pay at the meeting and if so will that just be good until April12? I was a member in '09 and '10 but not '11

I am starting up a new tank that should be ready by swap time. I plan to be way more patient this time around!

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we pay at the meeting and if so will that just be good until April12? I was a member in '09 and '10 but not '11

I am starting up a new tank that should be ready by swap time. I plan to be way more patient this time around!

Definitely!!!

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a quick peek at the frag tank... might be a few fish and corals for sale in there for those that are coming to my house this weekend. JUST SAYIN' :bigsmile:

[video=youtube;3gMSqVMaKh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gMSqVMaKh0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Some things in there arent for sale....

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make it to this one. I was hoping to but I've been fighting off an upper respiratory infection for almost a week. I think I'm going to stay at home and take it easy. Especially if I'm still taking the cough medicine with the codeine in it. :tongue:

mixer911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make it to this one. I was hoping to but I've been fighting off an upper respiratory infection for almost a week. I think I'm going to stay at home and take it easy. Especially if I'm still taking the cough medicine with the codeine in it. :tongue:

Well we know you must be sick, because it definately not flying weather this weekend :wink:

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well we know you must be sick, because it definately not flying weather this weekend :wink:

Well I did get a new controller for my quadcopter this week so I won't say there won't be any flying going on. :D Probably be indoor testing only though.

mixer911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter and i will be there

Yes, I will have the 2012 stickers for all members that have their cards from last year. All new members without cards (and some from last year) I will have the cards also. These will be your golden ticket into the Frag swap in April :D

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back