February 2012 POTM winner

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to Acro76, winner of the February 2012 POTM competition.
Gary

Feb-POTM2.jpg
 
Wow, incredible shot! Congrats.
 
Wow! I'm shocked I won... There were so many great entries and some very sweet SPS this month!

Photo shot with Canon 7d with 100mm macro, tripod, remote shutter, top down, and I'm guessing f4.5, but I'll pull my original photo and check. This is an Acropora sarmentosa from Australia.
 
Congratulations!
 
Congrats! That is a wall frame worthy picture!!!! you guys mind if i use it as my wallpaper?
 
Awesome shot and congrats! PM me your address and I will get the RKL headed your way.
 
Congrats! Beautiful shot!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new