Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostExposure

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef2reef!

I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries.

I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It's starting to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness.

Originally, I planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate.

4W8A0502.jpg

[ stay tuned for a tank thread in the near future :) ]

Last edited:

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef2reef! I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries. I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It starts to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness. I was originally planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate :)

[ stay tuned for a tank thread in the near future ]
Welcome to R2R. Nice pic

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef2reef!

I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries.

I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It's starting to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness.

I was originally planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate.

The bottom half doesn’t look healthy. You should cut it off and send it to me :)

GhostExposure

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bottom half doesn’t look healthy. You should cut it off and send it to me :)

I'm glad someone was able to notice, it's been giving me some real problems lately, haha

Sounds good, I'll clip off the bottom slice and send it over haha. I'm going to give it about 10 months to heal up before I ship it out. Sit tight lol :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last few hours. A lot of great entries this month but you have a couple hours left to top them.

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef2reef!

Originally, I planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate.

4W8A0502.jpg

This has that "Gears of War" feel to it.
Epic capture!
Nice photography skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back