February, 2018 POTM Contest - Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello reef2reef!

I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries.

I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It's starting to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness.

Originally, I planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate.

4W8A0502.jpg


[ stay tuned for a tank thread in the near future :) ]
 
Last edited:
Hello reef2reef! I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries. I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It starts to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness. I was originally planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate :)


View attachment 686742


[ stay tuned for a tank thread in the near future ]
Welcome to R2R. Nice pic
 
Hello reef2reef!

I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries.

I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It's starting to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness.

I was originally planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate.


View attachment 686742


[ stay tuned for a tank thread in the near future :) ]

The bottom half doesn’t look healthy. You should cut it off and send it to me :)
 
The bottom half doesn’t look healthy. You should cut it off and send it to me :)

I'm glad someone was able to notice, it's been giving me some real problems lately, haha

Sounds good, I'll clip off the bottom slice and send it over haha. I'm going to give it about 10 months to heal up before I ship it out. Sit tight lol :)
 
Last edited:
Last few hours. A lot of great entries this month but you have a couple hours left to top them.
 
Hello reef2reef!

I'm starting off my first post on the forum with a photo I just shot of my CC Cloudberries.

I acquired the chalice at a recent Manhattan Reefs Swap, and I've been growing it out since. It's starting to show some more of the color spectrum as it increases exponentially in size, it's been quite enjoyable to witness.

Originally, I planning on posting this in the chalice show off thread, but noticed the POTM contest and decided to participate.

4W8A0502.jpg


[ stay tuned for a tank thread in the near future :) ]

This has that "Gears of War" feel to it.
Epic capture!
Nice photography skills!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new