February Meetin

  • Thread starter Thread starter scouncil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Ok, We have most everything for the fish food

Bryan - Brine shrimp, rotifers, cyclopeze
jim - Nori, broccoli
david - shrimp
doyle - white fish
phin - clams
chris, stacy - squid

Susan, you can get most of the seafood at fresh market, if you want to get the oysters we still need some. I dont think canned is a good idea as most of that stuff is processed and im not to excited about dumping chemicals in my tank
 
Can someone PM me directions?
 
Just advice from last time i'd leave the squid out or use someone elses blender :)

I'm coming do i need to bring anything? Sorry guys life has been busy lately.
 
Can you PM me your addy Susan?
 
OK, I've emailed several of you directions. PM me if you need them and I didn't send them to you. Or post here and I'll check later/tomorrow.

I have all the paper products. I think I have enough real forks to go around (hate plastic since it doesn't degrade and goes in a landfill....

We need drinks since my family doesn't do sodas. We might have some coke, but I'm not even sure where it is (it just magically appears). We don't have any vegetable anything, but I don't think we usually do.

I'm doing meatballs (I like them!!) and maybe the spinach dip (hate squeezing cold spinach, but it IS really good).

Is anybody bringing desert (those brownies were really good last time.....) ?(hint hint)
Susan
 
Oh, and my rose nem split into 3 pieces. I'd love to give somebody a good deal on the splits. They are new, but they look pretty healthy. It's been about a week since they split. Of course this is all based on whether I can get them loose or not......
 
I'll get oysters. How many do you think we need? Fresh market will have them? Should I get something other than oysters? And who is bringing the blender that is going to be used outside?
 
I'll take a rose nem Susan. :) Just let me know the price before the meeting. I'll take as big as you have!

Also I didnt get an email about your address.
 
$30 sound ok? I probably want to keep the biggest for myself (or really for my clowns), though it might be the easiest to take out of the tank if you like button polyps..... The other 2 are about half the size of the largest piece. It split last time and split again within 2 weeks. I wonder if they usually divide into 3 pieces? I hope we can detach them. Otherwise you all might have to wait until they get somewhere I can get them off.
 
Hey! Can we (you all, I mean) bring the phosphate checker and the par meter (just to check my lights out? I don't need to keep it after the meeting- I know somebody was going to use it). I'm hoping my phosphates are much better with changing my fuge grow light and adding more cheato which seems to be prospering well.

And please be warned that my property is the lowest portion of the surrounding areas, so don't get off the driveway into the yard. We've already had to pull multiple people out with the tractor and it really turfs up the place when we have to use it in the wet yard. So please please, don't even think about backing into or turning around/driving around somebody in the yard. You won't make it. our 4x4 truck doesn't make it (but it's not locked, the jeeps could do it- and turf the yard too....).
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new