February Meeting - Aquascaping

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow ORC members!

Have you ever seen a picture of a tank and been amazed by the layout? Or wonder how to maximize room for corals to grow and fish to swim?

Great news! Our February meeting is just two weeks a day and Brandon will be going over different aquascaping methods.

Happy with your tank's aquascape? Then come and share photos and expertise!

The meeting is on February 4th from 6-8pm at Brandon's ( @G8rNation ).

We do not share addresses publicly so please pm either of us for the address.

As always, meetings and being a member are free. Just show up with an open mind and positive attitude! Bring your friends as well as the more that attend the more knowledge and experience we have to pull from.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

G8rNation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you plan on attending please let either me or Jeremy know so I can make sure we have enough snacks and beverages. Looking forward to seeing everyone [emoji16]

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd like to go, but not sure the timing is going to work out. I'm supposed to be down in Tampa that weekend, and I'll be heading back that evening, but it's going to be tough on timing. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Ed

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We hope you can make it @acro-ed , you may be able to provide some more thoughts on aquascaping from your experience as well.

pg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'll be attending as new member. Topic is perfect as I'm starting a new tank build soon. Thank you for hosting!

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you plan on attending please let either me or Jeremy know so I can make sure we have enough snacks and beverages. Looking forward to seeing everyone
emoji16.png
If you plan on attending please let either me or Jeremy know so I can make sure we have enough snacks and beverages. Looking forward to seeing everyone
emoji16.png

Count me in :)

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to every who made it out to last night's meeting, and thank you to Brandon (@G8rNation ) for hosting all of us and providing some snacks. Also a thank you to Sean (@S-t-r-e-t-c-h ) for bringing his door fee of ceviche, it was delicious, I hope everyone tried some.

Here are some photos of Brandon and his sidekick Zuri aka "Z" going over aquascaping:

IMG_20180204_191327.jpg
IMG_20180204_191418.jpg
IMG_20180204_191613.jpg

We look forward to seeing everyone at next month's meeting being hosted by Jeremy (@Js.Aqua.Project )and Nicole (@dogshowgrl ) where Nicole will be going over disease identification, treatment, and quarantine procedures on March 4th.

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most welcome... enjoyed the time... nice to meet new reef enthusiast... looking forward to next meeting

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for hosting, Brandon. Tank looks amazing. I'm totally stealing some ideas for my next setup... :)

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry I couldn't make it guys; definitely hoping to get to the next one. Glad it went well!

-Ed

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I've been MIA on the forum for a couple of months now... Just extremely busy and no time for my own personal hobby life. I'm leaving on Monday to go to Washington DC to visit with my youngest daughter and her husband who is in the army for a few weeks. I won't be back until after the March meeting but hopefully will be in time for the yard sale (plus not having to watch my granddaughter).

I'm really sorry to be missing out on these meetings cuz I would love to come meet you all in person and hang out! Life's a little rough for my daughter so I'm helping her as much as I can until she can get her baby in a daycare that she can afford and trust, or at least let go of her weekend (2nd)job. One of my other daughters will be on vacation and watching her baby while I go visit my youngest... so at least I get to do that for a break [emoji4]

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I've been MIA on the forum for a couple of months now... Just extremely busy and no time for my own personal hobby life. I'm leaving on Monday to go to Washington DC to visit with my youngest daughter and her husband who is in the army for a few weeks. I won't be back until after the March meeting but hopefully will be in time for the yard sale (plus not having to watch my granddaughter).

I'm really sorry to be missing out on these meetings cuz I would love to come meet you all in person and hang out! Life's a little rough for my daughter so I'm helping her as much as I can until she can get her baby in a daycare that she can afford and trust, or at least let go of her weekend (2nd)job. One of my other daughters will be on vacation and watching her baby while I go visit my youngest... so at least I get to do that for a break [emoji4]

You have your priorities right!!! All the best... looking forward to meeting you..

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back