February Meeting Trade Thread

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have:

2 head kryptonite candy cane - $10
3 polyp blue hornet - $25
2-4 polyp Red Hornet - $20 (not sure how many polyps are on there right now)
couple polyps King Midas - $10
1 polyp Hawaiian Red People Eater - $10 (large polyp)
1 polyp Hawaiian Ding Dang - $10 (large polyp)
 
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the February meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting!
smile.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take the ding dang please if you still have it. If so ill be late to the meeting but I will be there
 
I haven't seen purple hornets on your list you wanna trade a few blues for purples if you dont have them that is or
 
I have purple hornets 3 polyps for 20$ 4 polyp lakers for 20$ . I have a rock with a green polyp toadstool and a long tenticle toadstool for $50 theres also a few random polps of zoas or something on the rock also. The rock is I think 2 pounds. Clover polyps 5$ for a frag. Free pulsing xenia frags.
 
I have a bunch of multi head branching hammers (Green on Green) and bi-color branching frogs (purple stem w/bright green and lt purp heads). Pieces range from 2 heads to 25. would prefer trades but if I have to put a price I would say $10 per head.
 

Attachments

  • frog close up.jpg
    frog close up.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 215
  • hammer close up.jpg
    hammer close up.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 194
DSC_0067.jpg
If anyone wants these shrooms I paid $30 for them with only a like 7 or so shrooms on it. Its now completely covered and has a feather duster or 2 growing out the sides. To be honest they are a brown shroom under t5 but they turned green on me when I went to led. This is my first ever coral I bought. Ill take $25 for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new