February Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the February meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting!
smile.gif
 
Got some high end sps

ORA Red Planet
Ultimate Blue
Tyree Terra Del Fuego
Bubblegum Millie

30 each
 
Got some high end sps

ORA Red Planet
Ultimate Blue
Tyree Terra Del Fuego
Bubblegum Millie

30 each
 
I have Red Sea Reef Foundation ABC+ powder supplement. I used about 1/4 before upgrading my tank and switching over to the liquid foundations. 3/4 container available to trade for a frag, SPS preferred.
 
I have Red Sea Reef Foundation ABC+ powder supplement. I used about 1/4 before upgrading my tank and switching over to the liquid foundations. 3/4 container available to trade for a frag, SPS preferred.

I have the liquid red sea additives (A, B, C, and D) looking for $30 for all 4 bottles if your interested. They are all 4 about 80% or more full. Original cost is about $20 per bottle so this is about $70 worth. I've gone to the triton dosing so I don't need these anymore.

I'm unsure if I can make this meeting though.
 
Last edited:
I have the liquid red sea additives (A, B, C, and D) looking for $30 for all 4 bottles if your interested. They are all 4 about 80% or more full. Original cost is about $20 per bottle so this is about $70 worth. I've gone to the triton dosing so I don't need these anymore.

I'm unsure if I can make this meeting though.

Where are you located Trig? I'll take em.
 
I have micro brittle stars - I'm thinking 10 stars in trade for a zoa frag? I can do 2, maybe 3 of these if people are interested.
 
I'm looking for a few mushrooms, nothing fancy just something that will grow in the shaded portion of my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new