0   0   0
Beautiful pictures!! I voted:)

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted !! Very hard to choose cuz all are beautiful.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please choose wisely based on composition & colours and not strictly on colours only ;) . Just saying ...
What is intent of this voting? Is it who has the best photography skills or is it who has the coolest chalice? Example: if someone has a rare, sweet, healthy, totally awesome chalice but average photography skills vs something who has a piece of not so pretty, half dead, chalice but amazing photography skills so the photo composition is stunning, which is the one admin is trying to award? The one with an amazing coral or the one who knows how to take a picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is intent of this voting? Is it who has the best photography skills or is it who has the coolest chalice? Example: if someone has a rare, sweet, healthy, totally awesome chalice but average photography skills vs something who has a not so pretty, half dead, chalice but amazing photography skills so the photo composition is stunning, which is the one admin is trying to award? The one with an amazing coral or the one who knows how to take a picture?

This is a photo contest with a theme. But regardless of the theme, it's ultimately a photo contest. So the goal is to pick the best photo!

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is #12 ?! Holy guacamole. I picked the photo I liked best, not necessarily the chalice I liked best. But that is the craziest chalice!

Too many awesome photos, that was tough

loz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is #12 ?! Holy guacamole. I picked the photo I liked best, not necessarily the chalice I liked best. But that is the craziest chalice!

Too many awesome photos, that was tough
It is a rianbow chalice , photo taken by Samsung galaxy under daylight no edit, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back