****February POTM Winner - @Nautical_Nathanial ****

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @nautical_nathaniel for winning the February POTM contest. Please contact me via PM to claim your prizes. Congrats on a great Goby shot!
​
Help me congratulate him on a great picture and the win!​

8.jpg
​
 
Thank you every one! :D I'm a little stressed out about a job interview I have tomorrow, but this totally made my night!

giphy.gif
 
Stunning photograph @nautical_nathaniel ! Congratulations! There were so many great pictures to choose from, congrats to all the goby picture takers!

Just Goby the best candidate they will interview.

(See what I did there).

Well done sir! :D
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new