****February POTM Winner - @Nautical_Nathanial ****

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, that gif was a little aggressive now that I've looked at it again ;Facepalm

Here's a nicer one that more accurately shows how I feel!

Rainn-Wilson-Thank-You.gif
 
Just Goby the best candidate they will interview.

(See what I did there).
Just wanted to let you guys know... I got an email saying I have a job offer on the way :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new