****February POTM Winner - @Nautical_Nathanial ****

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, that gif was a little aggressive now that I've looked at it again ;Facepalm

Here's a nicer one that more accurately shows how I feel!

Rainn-Wilson-Thank-You.gif
 
Just Goby the best candidate they will interview.

(See what I did there).
Just wanted to let you guys know... I got an email saying I have a job offer on the way :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new