Fed Ex

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabelex14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabelex14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
96
Reaction score
49
Location
Mansfield
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna have a lot of dead corals... Fed Ex usually does me right. Don't know what happened this time around. This is probably the most frustrating part of the hobby for me most of the time.
20260527_151823_4A526B00-01A4-4E33-94CF-78A4986A4185.png
 
Fed ex has been good to me here, its UPS that can't get it right, I have ordered 2 day shipping 4 times and never received it in less than 3 days, no more for me, I will take my money elsewhere
 
Fed ex has been good to me here, its UPS that can't get it right, I have ordered 2 day shipping 4 times and never received it in less than 3 days, no more for me, I will take my money elsewhere
This is the only time Fed Ex crewed the pooch for me. I literally will refuse to buy from a company if they use UPS. I paid for one day shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new