Feed back for Dr. Reef-Veterans Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter BHReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BHReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
48025
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
I got my third package from Dr Reef yesterday. Everything was perfect, as expected. I am absolutely confident that I can add his fish directly to my system without further QT. He for sure takes his time in the qt process.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new