• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Feedback for ianiwane

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a couple frags from ianiwane in the beginning of December, but UPS dropped off the box late in the evening instead of at 10:30AM. A frag of Pink Lemonade acro didn't make it, but he offered a free replacement, which was very generous of him. Because of weather and holidays, we agreed to put off shipping until this week. This time, the package was delivered as planned and had a few additional frags to offset the shipping.

About the frags, everything is well. They appear exactly as photographed, were excellently packed, and are terrific specimens. The frags went into a small display, so I wanted to make the most of the limited space. The pics he sent in advance are fantastic, and the corals are truly WYSIWYG. I knew exactly what to expect and wasn't disappointed.

To me communication is the most important thing. After 2 months of excellent communication and fast responses, I highly recommend purchasing from ianiwane. Thanks again!

OP
OP
cparka23

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is my new favorite. A touch blurry and dirty glass, but it's enough to whet the palate. ;)
IMG_0140.jpg

Also got a pink lemonade, a small pearlberry, and a cespitularia. The frags won't really wow anyone until they color up and grow first, and I'm sure folks know what they look like anyway.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back