Feedback needed on RedSea 625 Aquascape

dladin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I just got a new Red Sea Reefer 625 XXL set-up and have constructed my aquascape. I am hoping to get any feedback on it! This tank will primarily be for fish and LPS/soft corals. My hesitation with my current set-up is that there's too much rock and that will prevent me from being able to stock my tank with fish in the future.

I used about 90-100lbs of the Caribsea Life Rock for structures, which are all sturdy and glued together well. I will be adding a 1.5" sand bottom.

Any feedback would be extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance!

image4.jpeg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like it! You have a lot of platforms for coral, many caves and arches for fish, it is aesthetically pleasing, and it isn't too close to the glass.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks very nice, and I think more importantly, very natural, the way the rocks flow away, and the individual rock

Its exactly what I tried to achieve in my big tank.

Welcome to R2R as well by the way!

ajtomase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I just got a new Red Sea Reefer 625 XXL set-up and have constructed my aquascape. I am hoping to get any feedback on it! This tank will primarily be for fish and LPS/soft corals. My hesitation with my current set-up is that there's too much rock and that will prevent me from being able to stock my tank with fish in the future.

I used about 90-100lbs of the Caribsea Life Rock for structures, which are all sturdy and glued together well. I will be adding a 1.5" sand bottom.

Any feedback would be extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance!

image4.jpeg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg
What made you choose the 625 instead of the 750? I'm looking at either of those two tanks for my first tank and I can't make up my mind which to get.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would make one or two more caves depending on what fish you get. All of my fish, with the exception of Banggai Cardinals, sleep in the rocks at night. They each have their own house so to speak.

7akata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it, but I'm a big 'cove' person. I think once things grow out on it it will look even more incredible and less 'symmetrical to the eye.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good to me.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back