Feeding a Carpet with an active host

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bumgrundle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bumgrundle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
163
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a dinner plate sized Green and white striped carpet and a hosting Skunk clown. The skunk is a very active host, it's HIS anemone and no one else's. He even nuzzles the mouth of the anemone. I've only had the Clown about a week now, he has been in the anemone since 10 mins of being introduced into the tank. Today will be the first time feeding the anemone since the intro of the Clown. Are there any precautions I should take so that my Clown doesn't become an entree?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new